RR vs PBKS, Match 8th, IPL T20 2023, Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure

Get the latest IPL 2023 match prediction for the 8th contest between Rajasthan Royals and Punjab Kings, along with match details, playing squads, pitch report, and Dream11 team prediction. Stay updated with 100% accurate and free cricket match predictions on Crikwin.

IPL 2023: Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings – Match Prediction

The 8th match of Indian Premier League 2023 will witness Rajasthan Royals facing Punjab Kings on April 5th, 2023 at 7:30 PM IST at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati. Here’s our match prediction:

Match Details:

  • Type: Indian Premier League, 8th match
  • Teams: Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings
  • Date: April 5th, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM IST
  • Venue: Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati
  • Live Streaming: Hot Star Disney Sports & Jio Cinema


Both Rajasthan Royals and Punjab Kings have some experienced players in their squads. Rajasthan Royals will be relying on their players’ experience and conditions to perform well in this IPL competition. Punjab Kings, on the other hand, will be ready to make a good impact in the match.

Pitch Report:

The pitch is likely to be made in favour of the batters for entertainment purposes, and we can expect a high-scoring encounter in this match.

Playing Squads:

Rajasthan Royals (RR):

  • Yashasvi Jaiswal
  • Jos Buttler
  • Devdutt Padikkal
  • Sanju Samson (captain & wk)
  • Riyan Parag
  • Shimron Hetmyer
  • Jason Holder
  • Ravichandran Ashwin
  • Trent Boult
  • KM Asif
  • Yuzvendra Chahal

Punjab Kings (PBKS):

  • Shikhar Dhawan (captain)
  • Prabhsimran Singh (wk)
  • Bhanuka Rajapaksa
  • Jitesh Sharma
  • Shahrukh Khan
  • Sam Curran
  • Sikandar Raza
  • Nathan Ellis
  • Harpreet Brar
  • Rahul Chahar
  • Arshdeep Singh

Winning Chances:

According to our match prediction, Rajasthan Royals have a 60% chance of winning, while Punjab Kings have a 40% chance of winning.

Toss Prediction:

Winning or losing the toss has become an important part of IPL matches. The team that wins the toss usually prefers to bat first. As per the toss prediction, the team that wins the toss will choose to bat first.

Dream11 Team Prediction:

For the fantasy cricket fans out there, stay tuned for our Dream11 team prediction for this match on our website Crikwin.

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If RR Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 40 to 447
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 150 to 182

Case 2:

  • If PBKS wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 37 to 46
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 142 to 173

Who will win RR vs PBKS Indian Premier League 8th Today Match is: $$$$



Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League 8th Match Prediction

PBKS vs RR IPL 8th Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 5 April 2023 at 7.30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction

IPL All Matches Paid Screenshot

Last IPL Match Screeenshot
Last IPL Match Screeenshot
Last Match Paid Report
IPL Paid Match Report Screenshot csk vs gt
IPL 2023 Paid Match Reports Screenshot

Disclaimer: This prediction is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While making your prediction, consider the points mentioned, and make your own decision. *It is illegal to do any kind of batting in India. If anyone puts money on our match prediction then he himself will be responsible for it. Our match prediction is for entertainment purpose only.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: