KKR vs RCB, Match 9th, IPL T20 2023, Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure

Get the latest updates and 100% accurate predictions for the 9th clash of IPL 2023 between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore. Check out the playing squads, pitch report, winning chances, and dream11 team predictions for this exciting encounter. Live streaming available on Star Sports and Disney Hot Star Aps & Jio Cinema.

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – IPL 2023 Match 9 Prediction

The 9th match of the Indian Premier League 2023 will see Kolkata Knight Riders take on Royal Challengers Bangalore on 6 April 2023, 3:30 PM at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. Here’s a rundown of the match details, playing squads, pitch report, and match prediction.

Match Details

  • Type: Indian Premier League 2023 – Match 9
  • Teams: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
  • Date: 6 April 2023, 3:30 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
  • Live Streaming: Star Sports and Disney Hot Star Aps & Jio Cinema

Match Prediction

Based on past performance and team analysis, we predict that Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 65% chance to win this match, while Kolkata Knight Riders have a 35% chance of winning.

Playing Squads

Kolkata Knight Riders

  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk)
  • Mandeep Singh
  • Nitish Rana (c)
  • Rinku Singh
  • Andre Russell
  • Shardul Thakur
  • Sunil Narine
  • Tim Southee
  • Anukul Roy
  • Umesh Yadav
  • Varun Chakaravarthy

Royal Challengers Bangalore

  • Virat Kohli
  • Faf du Plessis (c)
  • Glenn Maxwell
  • Michael Bracewell
  • Shahbaz Ahmed
  • Dinesh Karthik (wk)
  • Karn Sharma
  • Harshal Patel
  • Akash Deep
  • Reece Topley
  • Mohammed Siraj

Pitch Report

The pitch is expected to be batting-friendly, and we can anticipate a high-scoring match.

Toss Prediction

In IPL 2023, winning the toss has become a crucial factor in every match. Based on previous matches, the team that wins the toss will most likely opt to bat first, as it’s easier to defend the score in the Indian Premier League.

Dream11 Team Prediction

For the Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore match, here are the Dream11 team predictions, Fantasy Cricket Tips, and other related information.

  • Prediction: Kolkata Knight Riders to win
  • 6 Over Session:
    • If KKR wins the toss & bowl first: 42 to 51 runs
    • If RCB wins the toss & bowl first: 45 to 53 runs
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction:
    • If KKR wins the toss & bowl first: 152 to 185 runs
    • If RCB wins the toss & bowl first: 143 to 176 runs

Who will win KKR vs RCB Indian Premier League 9th Today Match is: RCB win or 20 P



Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League 9th Match Prediction

KOL vs RCB IPL 9th Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 6 April 2023, 3:30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

IPL All Matches Paid Screenshot

IPL Match Paid Report Scrrenshot

Last IPL Match Screeenshot
Last IPL Match Screeenshot

Last Match Paid Report

Last Match Paid Report

IPL Paid Match Report Screenshot csk vs gt
IPL 2023 Paid Match Reports Screenshot

Disclaimer: This prediction is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While making your prediction, consider the points mentioned, and make your own decision. *It is illegal to do any kind of batting in India. If anyone puts money on our match prediction then he himself will be responsible for it. Our match prediction is for entertainment purpose only.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: