DC vs GT, Match 7th, IPL T20 2023, Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure

IPL 2023: Delhi Capitals vs Gujarat Titans Match Prediction

Delhi Capitals (DC) will face off against Gujarat Titans (GT) in the 7th match of Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 on 4 April 2023 at 7.30 PM IST at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi.

Match Details

  • Type: Indian Premier League 7th IPL Event – Delhi Capitals vs Gujarat Titans
  • Date: 4 April 2023 at 7.30 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
  • Live Streaming: Hot Star Disney Sports & Jio Cinema


It’s going to be an exciting contest between Delhi Capitals and Gujarat Titans. DC has a strong team with experienced players, who will look to use their knowledge of the conditions to perform well. On the other hand, GT players are also experienced and ready to make an impact in this IPL competition. The pitch is expected to favor the batters, leading to a high-scoring encounter.

Playing Squads

Delhi Capitals

  • David Warner (c)
  • Prithvi Shaw
  • Mitchell Marsh
  • Rilee Rossouw
  • Sarfaraz Khan (wk)
  • Rovman Powell
  • Axar Patel
  • Kuldeep Yadav
  • Chetan Sakariya
  • Khaleel Ahmed
  • Mukesh Kumar

Gujarat Titans

  • Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
  • Shubman Gill
  • Kane Williamson
  • Hardik Pandya (c)
  • Vijay Shankar
  • Rahul Tewatia
  • Rashid Khan
  • Mohammed Shami
  • Joshua Little
  • Yash Dayal
  • Alzarri Joseph

Match Prediction

According to our analysis, Delhi Capitals have a 55% chance to win this match, while Gujarat Titans have a 45% chance to win.

Toss Prediction

Winning the toss is a crucial part of IPL 2023 matches, and teams prefer to bat first. We predict that the team winning the toss will choose to bat first.

Dream11 Team Prediction

For Dream11, we suggest a balanced team with players from both sides.

Delhi Capitals vs Gujarat Titans Dream11 Team Prediction

  • Captain: David Warner
  • Vice-Captain: Rashid Khan
  • Wicketkeeper: Wriddhiman Saha
  • Batsmen: Prithvi Shaw, Shubman Gill, Rilee Rossouw, Kane Williamson
  • All-Rounders: Axar Patel, Hardik Pandya
  • Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Khaleel Ahmed, Mohammed Shami

For more insights and updates on IPL 2023 matches, visit Crikwin.

Delhi Capitals (DC) vs Gujarat Titans (GT) 7th IPL T20 cricket match prediction 100% Sure Free Latest Accurate Updates Indian Premier League Astrology – Crikwin

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:


    • If DC Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 42 to 49
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 122 to 157

Case 2:

  • If GT wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 37 to 46
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 142 to 175

Who will win DC vs GT Indian Premier League 7th Today Match is: DC win or 20 P



Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League 7th Match Prediction

GT vs DC IPL 7th Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 4 April 2023 at 7.30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction

IPL All Matches Paid Screenshot

Last Match Paid Report
IPL Paid Match Report Screenshot csk vs gt
IPL 2023 Paid Match Reports Screenshot

*It is illegal to do any kind of batting in India. If anyone puts money on our match prediction then he himself will be responsible for it. Our match future is for entertainment purpose only.


2 thoughts on “DC vs GT, Match 7th, IPL T20 2023, Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure

Add yours

  1. 🏆Indian Premier League T20-2023 🏆

    👉 My IPL All Result 6/5 WinPass✅

    👉Break To Break Win
    👉Frist To Last Win Or Lost Results👇
    🔥W W L W W W

    🔺1st Gujarat Win Pass✅✅
    🔺2nd Punjab Kings Win Pass✅✅
    🔺3rd Delhi Capital Loss❎
    🔺4th Rajasthan Win Pass✅✅
    🔺5th Bangalore Win Pass✅✅
    🔺6th Chennai Win Pass✅✅

    👉Only Contact Me= 01917-816780
    👉 Only Contact Me= 01917-816780


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: