Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL 2023 Prediction: SRH vs GT Match Prediction, Toss Prediction & Dream11 Team

Get the latest Today Match Prediction for the Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL 2023 match, including toss prediction and Dream11 team. Find out who will win with our SRH vs GT match prediction.

Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL 2023 Prediction

On May 15, 2023, at 7.30 PM [Indian Time], the Gujarat Titans will face off against the Sunrisers Hyderabad at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. This 62nd contest of Indian Premier League 2023 is expected to be an exciting fixture.

Today Match Prediction Raja Babu

Who will win this match? While it is impossible to say for sure, the Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad head-to-head record suggests that the Gujarat Titans have a 52% chance of winning, while the Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 48% chance of winning.

Today Match Toss Prediction Guru

The toss will also play a crucial role in the outcome of the match, and the team that wins the toss is likely to choose to bat first.

SRH vs GT match prediction

Here is a table showing the head-to-head records of the Gujarat Titans and Sunrisers Hyderabad:

POS Team Play Win Loss
1 Gujarat Titans (GT) 0 0 0
2 Sunrisers Hyderabad 0 0 0

Both teams have yet to play against each other in the Indian Premier League.

IPL All Match Prediction 100 Sure, Cricket Jackpot Tips

The pitch is expected to favor the batters, so we can expect a high-scoring game. Here are the playing squads for both teams:

GT Playing Squad

  • Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
  • Vijay Shankar
  • Hardik Pandya (c)
  • David Miller
  • Rahul Tewatia
  • Abhinav Manohar
  • Mohit Sharma
  • Rashid Khan
  • Mohammed Shami
  • Alzarri Joseph
  • Noor Ahmad

SRH Playing Squad

  • Abhishek Sharma
  • Rahul Tripathi
  • Aiden Markram (c)
  • Heinrich Klaasen (wk)
  • Glenn Phillips
  • Abdul Samad
  • Marco Jansen
  • Vivrant Sharma
  • Mayank Markande
  • Bhuvneshwar Kumar
  • T Natarajan

For Dream11 and fantasy cricket enthusiasts, here’s a table showing the perfect Dream11 team combination for this match:

Team Combination
Gujarat Titans Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya (c)
Sunrisers Hyderabad Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram (c)

For more cricket predictions and jackpot matches, you can visit Crikwin.

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If GT Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 49 to 57
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 167 to 195

Case 2:

  • If SRH wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 43 to 52
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 170 to 199

Who will win GT vs SRH Indian Premier League 62nd Today Match is: GT win or 20 P


Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League 62nd Match Prediction

Gujarat vs Hyderabad IPL 62nd Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 15 May 2023 at 7.30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction

Mi vs RCB Last match paid report screenshot

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: