Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 2023 Prediction

The Chennai Super Kings cricket team will take on the Kolkata Knight Riders in the 61st contest of the Indian Premier League 2023 on May 14, 2023, at 7:30 PM IST at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.

Match Details

  • Type: Indian Premier League 61st IPL Event – Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders
  • Date: 14 May 2023, 7:30 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
  • Live Streaming: Star Sports and Disney Hot Star Aps & Jio Cinema

CSK vs KKR Head to Head Records

POS Team Play Win Loss
1 Chennai Super Kings 28 14 14
2 Kolkata Knight Riders 28 14 14

6 Over Session Runs and 20 Over Lambi Pari Score

The prediction for the Chennai vs Kolkatta match is based on previous results and current form. According to our Today Match Prediction Raja Babu, Chennai Super Kings have a 55% chance to win this match while Kolkata Knight Riders have a 45% chance to win this match.

Toss Prediction

In IPL 2023, winning or losing the toss has become an important part of the game. The team that wins the toss prefers to bat first. According to Today Match Toss Prediction Guru, the team which wins the toss will decide to bat first as it is easier to defend their score in the Indian Premier League.


The Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders will clash in the 61st match of IPL 2023. Both teams have experienced players who will use their knowledge to perform well in the tournament. The pitch is likely to favour the batters, leading to a high-scoring encounter.

CSK vs KKR Playing Squads

CSK Playing Squads:

  • Ruturaj Gaikwad
  • Devon Conway
  • Ajinkya Rahane
  • Moeen Ali
  • Ambati Rayudu
  • Shivam Dube
  • Ravindra Jadeja
  • MS Dhoni (c & wk)
  • Deepak Chahar
  • Tushar Deshpande
  • Maheesh Theekshana

KKR Playing Squads:

  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk)
  • Jason Roy
  • Venkatesh Iyer
  • Nitish Rana (c)
  • Andre Russell
  • Rinku Singh
  • Sunil Narine
  • Shardul Thakur
  • Anukul Roy
  • Harshit Rana
  • Varun Chakaravarthy

IPL All Match Prediction 100 Sure and Cricket Jackpot Tips

For more accurate and latest updates on Indian Premier League 2023, visit the following websites:

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If CSK Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 37 to 45
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 149 to 178

Case 2:

  • If KKR wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 42 to 53
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 142 to 171

Who will win CSK vs KKR Indian Premier League 61st Today Match is: KKR win or 20 O


Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League 61st Match Prediction

Chennai vs Kolkatta IPL 61st Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 14 May 2023, 7:30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction

Mi vs RCB Last match paid report screenshot

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: