KKR vs RR Today Match Prediction: IPL 2023 56th Match Preview and Dream11 Tips

Get ready for the exciting clash between Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals in the 56th match of the Indian Premier League 2023. In this article, we provide a detailed match preview, including head-to-head records, playing squads, pitch report, and winning chances for both teams. Our expert team also offers Dream11 tips and predictions to help you create the perfect fantasy cricket team for this IPL fixture. Don’t miss out on our 100% sure today match prediction and toss guess, along with cricket jackpot tips and other valuable insights. Get all the latest accurate updates and Indian Premier League astrology on Crikwin.

KKR vs RR Today Match Prediction: IPL 56th Match Prediction

In the 56th contest of the Indian Premier League 2023, the Kolkata Knight Riders will clash with the Rajasthan Royals on 11 May 2023 at 7:30 PM at Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

IPL 2023 Today Match Prediction

Who will win this exciting fixture? Let’s find out in our match prediction.

Match Details

Type: Indian Premier League 56th IPL Event – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Date: 11 May 2023, 7:30 PM [Indian Time] Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata Live Streaming: Star Sports and Disney Hot Star Aps & Jio Cinema

100% Sure Today Match Prediction Kolkatta vs Rajasthan

Based on the past performance and results of KKR versus RR, we predict the winner of this match. Today Match Prediction by Raja Babu.

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Head to Head Records

Here are the Head to Head Records of Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals.

POS Team Play Win Loss
KKR Kolkata Knight Riders
RR Rajasthan Royals

6 Over Session Runs and 20 Over Lambi Pari Score

Stay tuned to know the 6 over session runs and 20 over lambi pari score.

Who Will Win Today

Find out who will win today’s match in our prediction below.


In the 56th clash of Indian Premier League 2023, Kolkata Knight Riders will go one-on-one against the Rajasthan Royals.

All the players of KKR – Kolkata Knight Riders team are strong and experienced. They are likely to use their skills and the conditions of this Indian Premier League cricket competition to perform very well.

On the other hand, Rajasthan Royals have also got experienced players who will be ready to make a good impact in this IPL competition.

Pitch Report

The surface at Eden Gardens, Kolkata is likely to favour the batters, and we can expect a high-scoring encounter in this match.

KKR Playing Squad

Here’s the playing squad of Kolkata Knight Riders for this match:

  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk)
  • Jason Roy
  • Venkatesh Iyer
  • Nitish Rana (captain)
  • Andre Russell
  • Rinku Singh
  • Sunil Narine
  • Shardul Thakur
  • Vaibhav Arora
  • Harshit Rana
  • Varun Chakaravarthy

RR Playing Squad

Here’s the playing squad of Rajasthan Royals for this match:

  • Yashasvi Jaiswal
  • Jos Buttler
  • Sanju Samson (captain & wk)
  • Joe Root
  • Dhruv Jurel
  • Shimron Hetmyer
  • Ravichandran Ashwin
  • Murugan Ashwin
  • Sandeep Sharma
  • Kuldip Yadav
  • Yuzvendra Chahal

Winning Chances of Both Teams

Kolkata Knight Riders has a 40% chance to win this match, while Rajasthan Royals have a 60% chance to win this match.

Toss Guess

Winning or losing the toss has become an important part of the game in IPL 2023. The team that wins the toss usually prefers to bat first. According to our toss prediction, the team which wins the toss will decide to bat first as it is easier to defend their score in Indian Premier League.

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If KKR Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 37 to 45
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 149 to 178

Case 2:

  • If RR wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 42 to 53
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 142 to 171

Who will win KKR vs RR Indian Premier League 56th Today Match is: KKR win or 20 P



Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League 56th Match Prediction

Kolkatta vs Rajasthan IPL 56th Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 11 May 2023, 7:30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction

DC vs SRH Paid Match Reports Screenshot

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: