CSK vs DC Today Match Prediction: IPL 2023 55th Match Prediction | Crikwin

Get the latest IPL 2023 match prediction for Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals 55th match. Read expert analysis, head-to-head records, dream11 team prediction, and more on Crikwin.

CSK vs DC Today Match Prediction : IPL 55th Match Prediction

Chennai Super Kings (CSK) will face off against Delhi Capitals (DC) in the 55th match of the Indian Premier League 2023 on May 10, 2023, at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai. This article provides the CSK vs DC match prediction, including the head-to-head record, playing squads, winning chances, and Dream11 team prediction.

Match Details

Event: Indian Premier League 2023 – Match 55
Match: Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals
Date: May 10, 2023
Time: 7:30 PM (Indian Time)
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Live Streaming: Star Sports, Disney Hot Star Aps & Jio Cinema

100% Sure Today Match Prediction Chennai vs Delhi

It is difficult to predict the winner of the 55th match of IPL 2023 between CSK and DC. However, based on the past results and performance, we can predict that Delhi Capitals have a higher chance of winning this match. Today Match Prediction by Raja Babu and Today Match Toss Prediction Guru can be followed for more accurate predictions.

Head to Head Records: Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals

POS Team Play Win Loss
1 Chennai Super Kings 25 14 11
2 Delhi Capitals 25 11 14

CSK vs DC Perfect Dream11 Team Combination

Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Delhi Capitals (DC)
Ruturaj Gaikwad David Warner (captain)
Devon Conway Philip Salt (wk)
Ajinkya Rahane Mitchell Marsh
Moeen Ali Rilee Rossouw
Shivam Dube Manish Pandey
Ravindra Jadeja Aman Hakim Khan
MS Dhoni (captain & wk) Axar Patel
Deepak Chahar Kuldeep Yadav
Matheesha Pathirana Mukesh Kumar
Tushar Deshpande Ishant Sharma
Maheesh Theekshana Khaleel Ahmed

Winning Chances of this Match for Both Teams

Chennai Super Kings has a 40% chance to win this match, while Delhi Capitals have a 60% chance to win this match. The team that wins the toss will most likely choose to bat first as it is easier to defend the score in IPL.

Pitch Report

The pitch is expected to favor the batters, leading to a high-scoring match.

CSK Playing Squad

  • Ruturaj Gaikwad
  • Devon Conway
  • Ajinkya Rahane
  • Moeen Ali
  • Shivam Dube
  • Ravindra Jadeja
  • MS Dhoni (captain & wk)
  • Deepak Chahar
  • Matheesha Pathirana
  • Tushar Deshpande
  • Maheesh Theekshana

DC Playing Squad

  • David Warner (captain)
  • Philip Salt (wk)
  • Mitchell Marsh
  • Rilee Rossouw
  • Manish Pandey
  • Aman Hakim Khan
  • Axar Patel
  • Kuldeep Yadav
  • Mukesh Kumar

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If CSK Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 45 to 53
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 142 to 171

Case 2:

  • If DC wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 42 to 50
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 160 to 192

Who will win CSK vs DC Indian Premier League 55th Today Match is: DC win or 20 P



Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League 55th Match Prediction

Chennai vs Delhi IPL 55th Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 10 May 2023, 7:30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction

DC vs SRH Paid Match Reports Screenshot

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: