PSZ vs MUL, Match 27, PSL T20 2023, Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure

Peshawar Zalmi vs Multan Sultans – Pakistan Super League 2023

Match Details

  • Type: Pakistan Super League 27 PSL Event – Peshawar Zalmi vs Multan Sultans
  • Date: March 10, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi
  • Live Streaming: Sonly Liv and FANCode Mobile Apps

Match Preview Peshawar Zalmi will face off against the Multan Sultans in the 27th match of the Pakistan Super League 2023. Both teams have experienced players who will be ready to make a good impact in this PSL competition.

Pitch Report The surface at Pindi Club Ground is likely to be made in favour of the batters for entertainment purposes. We can expect a high-scoring encounter in this match.

Playing Squads Peshawar Zalmi: Saim Ayub, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Haris, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Rovman Powell, Haseebullah Khan (wk), Aamer Jamal, Wahab Riaz, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Azmatullah Omarzai, Arshad Iqbal Multan Sultans: Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Kieron Pollard, Tim David, Anwar Ali, Usama Mir, Abbas Afridi, Mohammad Ilyas, Ihsanullah

Winning Chances According to our analysis, Peshawar Zalmi has a 55% chance of winning this match while Multan Sultans have a 45% chance.

Toss Prediction Winning or losing the toss has become an important part of the game in PSL 2023. The team that wins the toss usually prefers to bat first as it is easier to defend their score. Therefore, the team that wins the toss is likely to choose to bat first.

PSL PSZ vs MUL Pakistan Super League 27 Match Dream11 Team Divination, Fantasy Cricket Tips

Peshawar Zalmi (PSZ) vs Multan Sultans (MUL) 27 PSL T20 cricket match prediction 100% Sure Free Latest Accurate Updates Pakistan Super League Astrology – Crikwin

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If PSZ Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 42 to 53
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 149 to 185

Case 2:

  • If MUL wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 39 to 45
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 152 to 189

Who will win PSZ vs MUL Pakistan Super League 27 Today Match is: $$$$


Toss Prediction Pakistan Super League 2023: Pakistan Super League vs Pakistan Super League 27 Match Prediction

Peshawar vs Multan PSL 27 Today Match Augury for Pakistan Super League 2023 10 March 2023 at 7:30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: