Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans: Who Will Win the 24th Match of PSL 2023?

On March 7, 2023, at 7:30 PM [Indian Time], Islamabad United cricket team will take on Multan Sultans at Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi in the 24th contest of Pakistan Super League 2023 PSL T20 Prediction. Fans are eagerly waiting to know who will come out on top in this exciting fixture.

Match Details

  • Type: Pakistan Super League 24 PSL Event – Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans
  • Date: March 7, 2023, at 7:30 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi
  • Live Streaming: Sonly Liv and FANCode Mobile Apps

Match Prediction

While it’s hard to predict the winner of a cricket match with certainty, looking at the old results and performance of the teams, we can provide a probable outcome of this match.

In this contest, Islamabad United will go one-on-one against the Multan Sultans in the 24th clash of Pakistan Super League 2023. Both teams have experienced players who are capable of making a good impact in the competition.

The pitch is expected to be favorable for the batters, and we can expect a high-scoring encounter. Based on the playing squads and pitch conditions, the Multan Sultans have a 60% chance of winning, while Islamabad United has a 40% chance of winning.

Playing Squads

Islamabad United:

  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz
  • Alex Hales
  • Colin Munro
  • Azam Khan (wk)
  • Asif Ali
  • Shadab Khan (c)
  • Faheem Ashraf
  • Mubasir Khan
  • Hasan Ali
  • Rumman Raees
  • Fazalhaq Farooqi
  • Multan Sultans:

Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk)

  • Shan Masood
  • Rilee Rossouw
  • David Miller
  • Kieron Pollard
  • Khushdil Shah
  • Anwar Ali
  • Usama Mir
  • Abbas Afridi
  • Sameen Gul
  • Ihsanullah

Toss Prediction

In the previous matches, the team that won the toss preferred to bat first. Therefore, the team that wins the toss in this match is likely to choose to bat first as it is easier to defend their score in Pakistan Super League.

Dream11 Team Prediction

For those who enjoy playing fantasy cricket, here is the Dream11 team prediction for this match:

  • Wicketkeeper: Mohammad Rizwan
  • Batsmen: Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood
  • All-rounders: Kieron Pollard, Shadab Khan
  • Bowlers: Hasan Ali, Usama Mir, Rumman Raees, Abbas Afridi


While it’s hard to predict the outcome of a cricket match with certainty, the Multan Sultans have a better chance of winning the 24th match of Pakistan Super League 2023 against Islamabad United. However, anything can happen on the day of the match, and we can expect an exciting and entertaining encounter.

TODAY MATCH REPORTS is: On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: