Gujarat vs Mumbai IPL 2023 Prediction: MI vs GT Match, Today Match Prediction Raja Babu, Cricket Jackpot Tip

Get accurate Gujarat vs Mumbai IPL 2023 prediction and today match prediction by Raja Babu. Find expert tips, cricket jackpot tips, and the best MI vs GT match analysis.

Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians IPL 2023 Prediction

The Qualifier 2 contest of the Indian Premier League 2023 will witness a clash between the Gujarat Titans and the Mumbai Indians on 26th May 2023 at 7.30 PM at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. This highly anticipated match holds the key to determining which team will progress further in the tournament. The battle between the Titans and the Indians is bound to be an exciting affair. To predict the outcome of this match, we turn to the realm of match prediction.

Match Details

  • Type: Indian Premier League Qualifier 2
  • Event: Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians
  • Date: 26th May 2023
  • Time: 7.30 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
  • Live Streaming: Hot Star Disney Sports & Jio Cinema

Brief Details about Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad

The Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad is the largest cricket stadium in the world, with a seating capacity of over 110,000 spectators. This magnificent venue has played host to several international cricket matches and is known for its state-of-the-art facilities.

Pitch Report

The pitch at Narendra Modi Stadium is expected to favor the batsmen, promising an entertaining high-scoring encounter between the teams.

Indian Premier League

The Indian Premier League (IPL) is a premier Twenty20 cricket tournament held annually in India. It features top domestic and international players competing for various franchise teams. The IPL has gained immense popularity since its inception and has become one of the most-watched and highly anticipated cricket tournaments globally.

100% Sure Today Match Prediction Gujarat vs Mumbai

Based on our analysis and past results, we will provide you with the prediction for this Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians match. Stay tuned for the result of this highly anticipated encounter. Today Match Prediction by Raja Babu.

GT vs MI Head to Head Records

POS Team Play Win Loss
Gujarat Titans
Mumbai Indians


In the Qualifier 2 clash of the IPL 2023, the Gujarat Titans will face off against the Mumbai Indians. Both teams possess strong players who are capable of making a significant impact in this crucial match of the Indian Premier League.

The Gujarat Titans boast a talented squad, and their players are expected to leverage their experience and the conditions of the tournament to perform exceptionally well.

On the other hand, the Mumbai Indians possess a roster of seasoned players who are determined to leave a mark in this IPL competition.

GT Playing Squad

  • Shubman Gill
  • Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
  • Hardik Pandya (captain)
  • Dasun Shanaka
  • David Miller
  • Rahul Tewatia
  • Rashid Khan
  • Darshan Nalkande
  • Mohit Sharma
  • Noor Ahmad
  • Mohammed Shami

Brief Details about Gujarat Titans

The Gujarat Titans is a cricket team that represents the state of Gujarat in the Indian Premier League. They have a strong lineup of players who are eager to make their mark in this prestigious tournament.

MI Playing Squad

  • Rohit Sharma (captain)
  • Ishan Kishan (wk)
  • Cameron Green
  • Suryakumar Yadav
  • Tim David
  • Tilak Varma
  • Chris Jordan
  • Hrithik Shokeen
  • Piyush Chawla
  • Jason Behrendorff
  • Akash Madhwal

Brief Details about Mumbai Indians

The Mumbai Indians are a powerhouse team in the Indian Premier League, boasting a formidable roster of talented players. With experienced campaigners leading the way, they are well-prepared to make a strong impact in this IPL competition.

Winning Chances

The Gujarat Titans hold a 60% chance of winning this match, while the Mumbai Indians have a 40% chance of emerging victorious.

Toss Guess

In the IPL 2023 matches, winning the toss has often proven crucial. Teams winning the toss usually prefer to bat first as it allows them to set a defendable total. Considering this trend, it is likely that the team winning the toss will elect to bat first in this Indian Premier League encounter.

GT vs MI Perfect Dream11 Team Combination

Team Combination

This GT vs MI clash in the Qualifier 2 of the IPL presents an excellent opportunity to create your Dream11 team. Stay updated with the latest match information and expert analysis to make the best choices for your fantasy cricket team.

For more information, please refer to the following links:

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If GT Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 50 to 59
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 170 to 198

Case 2:

  • If MI wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 45 to 56
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 165 to 192

Who will win GT vs MI Indian Premier League Qualifier 2 Today Match is: MI win or 20 P


Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League Qualifier 2 Match Prediction

Gjarat vs Mumbai IPL Qualifier 2 Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 26 May 2023 at 7.30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: