MID vs SUR T20 Blast 2023 Prediction: Today Match Prediction Raja Babu, Cricket Jackpot Tips

Get the latest prediction for the Middlesex vs Surrey CCC clash in English T20 Blast 2023. Expert analysis, today match prediction, and cricket jackpot tips. Find out who will win

MID vs SUR T20 Blast 2023 Prediction

The Middlesex cricket team is set to clash with Surrey CCC in an exciting fixture of the English T20 Blast 2023. The match will take place on 25 May 2023 at 10:45 PM at Lord’s Cricket Ground, London. To get more information about the T20 Blast, you can visit the ECB T20 Blast website.

Match Details

  • Type: English T20 Blast T20 Blast Event – Middlesex vs Surrey CCC
  • Date: 25 May 2023 at 10:45 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: Lord’s Cricket Ground, London
  • Live Streaming: Sony Liv app and website

Lord’s Cricket Ground, London

Lord’s Cricket Ground, located in London, is one of the most prestigious cricket stadiums in the world. It has a rich history and is often referred to as the “Home of Cricket.” The ground has hosted numerous international matches and is known for its iconic architecture and lush green outfield. To learn more about Lord’s Cricket Ground, you can visit their official website.

Pitch Report

The pitch at Lord’s Cricket Ground is expected to favor the batsmen, providing an entertaining and high-scoring encounter for the spectators.

English T20 Blast

The English T20 Blast is a popular domestic cricket tournament in England, known for its exciting and fast-paced T20 matches. It features several teams competing against each other for the title. To get more insights and information about the T20 Blast, you can visit ECB T20 Blast.

Middlesex vs Surrey CCC Head to Head Records

POS Team Play Win Loss
Surrey CCC


In the upcoming clash of the English T20 Blast 2023, Middlesex will face off against Surrey CCC. Both teams have talented players who will utilize their skills and experience to perform well in this competition. Middlesex, with a strong lineup, will aim to make a mark, while Surrey CCC will rely on their experienced players to make an impact.

Middlesex (MID) Playing Squads

  • Steve Eskinazi
  • Max Holden
  • Joe Cracknell
  • Josh Simpson
  • Pieter Malan
  • Luke Hollman
  • Tom Helm
  • Toby-Roland James
  • Martin Anderson
  • Thilan Wallanwita
  • Chris Green

Surrey CCC (SUR) Playing Squads

  • Will Jacks
  • Jason Roy
  • Laurie Evans
  • Jamie Smith
  • Sunil Narine
  • Ben Foakes
  • James Taylor
  • Sam Curran
  • Tom Curran
  • Sean Abbott
  • Jamie Overton

Winning Chances

According to the prediction, Middlesex has a 55% chance of winning this match, while Surrey CCC has a 45% chance of emerging victorious.

Toss Guess

In the English T20 Blast, winning the toss plays a crucial role in the outcome of the match. Usually, teams prefer to bat first after winning the toss as it provides them with an advantage in defending their score. Therefore, the team winning the toss is likely to choose to bat first.

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If MID Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 44 to 56
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 142 to 170

Case 2:

  • If SUR wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 42 to 51
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 160 to 187

Who will win MID vs SUR English T20 Blast Today Match is: SUR win or 20 P



Toss Prediction English T20 Blast 2023: English T20 Blast vs English T20 Blast  Match Prediction

MID vs SUR T20 Blast Today Match Augury for English T20 Blast 2023 25 May 2023 at 10:45 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: