Warwickshire vs Yorkshire English T20 Blast 2023 Prediction | YOR vs WAS Match Prediction

Get the 100% Sure Today Match Prediction for Warwickshire vs Yorkshire in the English T20 Blast 2023. Also, check YOR vs WAS match prediction, toss prediction, and cricket jackpot tips.

Warwickshire vs Yorkshire English T20 Blast 2023 Prediction

The Birmingham Bears cricket team is set to clash with the Yorkshire Vikings in an exciting fixture of the Vitality Blast 2023. The match will take place on 20th May 2023 at 11:30 PM at Edgbaston, Birmingham.

Match Details

  • Type: Vitality Blast 2023 English T20 Blast Event – Birmingham Bears vs Yorkshire Vikings
  • Date: 20th May 2023 at 11:30 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: Edgbaston, Birmingham
  • Live Streaming: Hot Star Disney Sports & FAN Code Mobile Apps

Edgbaston, Birmingham

Edgbaston, located in Birmingham, is the venue for this thrilling encounter. It is known for its lively atmosphere and has witnessed numerous memorable matches over the years.

Pitch Report

The pitch at Edgbaston is expected to favor the batsmen, promising an entertaining high-scoring encounter.

Vitality Blast 2023

The Vitality Blast 2023 is an exciting English T20 Blast event that showcases top-notch cricket talent from various teams. It guarantees thrilling matches and is highly anticipated by cricket enthusiasts.

Warwickshire vs Yorkshire Today Match Prediction

Based on our analysis and previous match results, we can provide you with a prediction for this Warwickshire vs Yorkshire competition. Please note that this prediction is subject to change. For the most accurate and up-to-date prediction, you can visit Today Match Prediction Raja Babu.

Head to Head Records: Birmingham Bears vs Yorkshire Vikings

Here are the head-to-head records between Birmingham Bears and Yorkshire Vikings:

POS Team Play Win Loss
Birmingham Bears
Yorkshire Vikings


In this clash of the Vitality Blast 2023, Birmingham Bears will go head-to-head against the Yorkshire Vikings. Both teams possess talented players who are expected to deliver outstanding performances in this English T20 Blast competition.

Birmingham Bears Playing Squad:

  • Paul Stirling
  • Robert Yates
  • Ed Barnard
  • Sam Hain
  • Chris Benjamin
  • Alex Davies
  • Olly Stone
  • Craig Miles
  • Will Rhodes
  • Daniel Briggs
  • Jake Lintott

Yorkshire Vikings Playing Squad:

  • Jonathan Tattersall
  • Jordan Thompson
  • Mathew Waite
  • Will Fraine
  • Adam Lyth
  • Dawid Malan
  • Shan Masood
  • Dom Bess
  • Mathew Waite
  • Matthew Revis
  • Lewis Hill

Winning Chances

The Birmingham Bears have a 45% chance of winning this match, while the Yorkshire Vikings have a 55% chance of securing victory.

Toss Prediction

In the Vitality Blast 2023 matches, winning the toss has proven to be crucial. The team that wins the toss often chooses to bat first, as it provides an advantage in defending their score. Considering this trend, the team winning the toss is likely to opt for batting first.

English T20 Blast WAS vs YOR Match Dream11 Team Prediction

For the best Dream11 team combination and fantasy cricket tips for the Warwickshire vs Yorkshire match, you can visit Crikwin.

Birmingham Bears (WAS) vs Yorkshire Vikings (YOR) Perfect Dream11 Team Combination

Stay updated with the latest and most accurate predictions,

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If WAS Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 43 to 51
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 137 to 169

Case 2:

  • If YOR wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 39 to 47
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 152 to 182

Who will win WAS vs YOR Vitality Blast 2023 Today Match is: YOR win or 20 P



Toss Prediction Vitality Blast 2023  2023: Vitality Blast 2023  vs Vitality Blast 2023   Match Prediction

Warwickshire vs Yorkshire English T20 Blast Today Match Augury for Vitality Blast 2023 2023 20 May 2023 at 11:30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: