RR vs GT Today Match Prediction: IPL 2023 Match 48 Prediction

Get 100% sure today match prediction for RR vs GT IPL 2023 Match 48, along with toss prediction, playing squads, winning chances, and Dream11 team prediction. Stay updated with Crikwin for the latest cricket jackpot tips and match predictions by Raja Babu.

RR vs GT Today Match Prediction : IPL 48th Match Prediction

The Rajasthan Royals cricket team will face off against the Gujarat Titans in the 48th match of the Indian Premier League 2023 on May 5, 2023, at 7.30 PM at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur. This article presents the match prediction for the game between these two teams.

Match Details

  • Type: Indian Premier League 48th IPL Event – Rajasthan Royals vs Gujarat Titans
  • Date: 5 May 2023 at 7.30 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
  • Live Streaming: Hot Star Disney Sports & Jio Cinema

100% Sure Today Match Prediction Rajasthan vs Gujarat

Who will win this 48th fixture? While it’s hard to say for certain, based on our RR versus GT match forecasts, we can tell you the result of this competition with confidence. According to Raja Babu, Rajasthan Royals are expected to emerge victorious in this game.

Match Preview

In the IPL 2023 clash between Rajasthan Royals and Gujarat Titans, we can expect both teams to perform well. Rajasthan Royals have a strong team with experienced players who are likely to use their conditions and experience to their advantage. Gujarat Titans also have skilled players who will be looking to make a strong impact in this IPL competition.

Pitch Report

The surface is likely to be made in favor of the batters for entertainment purposes. As such, we can expect a high-scoring encounter in this match.

RR Playing Squads

  • Yashasvi Jaiswal
  • Jos Buttler
  • Sanju Samson (captain & wk)
  • Devdutt Padikkal
  • Dhruv Jurel
  • Shimron Hetmyer
  • Ravichandran Ashwin
  • Jason Holder
  • Trent Boult
  • Sandeep Sharma
  • Yuzvendra Chahal

GT Playing Squads

  • Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
  • Abhinav Manohar
  • Hardik Pandya (captain)
  • Vijay Shankar
  • David Miller
  • Rahul Tewatia
  • Rashid Khan
  • Noor Ahmad
  • Mohammed Shami
  • Mohit Sharma
  • Joshua Little

Winning Chances of this Match for the Both Teams

According to the latest predictions, Gujarat Titans have a 55% chance of winning this match while Rajasthan Royals have a 45% chance of winning.

Toss Guess

Winning or losing the toss has become an important part of the game in IPL 2023. Based on previous matches, the team that wins the toss may prefer to bat first. According to the toss prediction, the team that wins the toss will opt to bat first as it is easier to defend their score in Indian Premier League.

IPL RR vs GT Indian Premier League 48th Match Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips

For the IPL 48th match between Rajasthan Royals and Gujarat Titans, our Dream11 team prediction is based on the analysis of players’ past performances, current form, and pitch conditions. Keep an eye on cricket jackpot tips and today’s match prediction from Raja Babu for accurate predictions.

Relevant Internal Links

Case 1:

    • If RR Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 40 to 47
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 155 to 181

Case 2:

  • If GT wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 42 to 51
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 160 to 192

Who will win RR vs GT Indian Premier League 48th Today Match is: GT win or 20 P



Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League 48th Match Prediction

Rajasthan vs Gujarat IPL 48th Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 5 May 2023 at 7.30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction

DC vs SRH Paid Match Reports Screenshot

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: