PBKS vs LSG: Match 38th: IPL T20 2023: Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure

Punjab Kings cricket team will clash with Lucknow Super Giants In the 38th contest of Indian Premier League 2023 on 28 April 2023, 7:30 PM at Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali . IPL 2023 Today Match Prediction

Who will win this 38th big and exciting fixture to be held? This thing is still buried in the depths of the future. IPL Match Prediction 2023

PBKS vs LSG Today Match Prediction: IPL 38th Match Prediction

The Punjab Kings cricket team will face off against the Lucknow Super Giants in the 38th match of the Indian Premier League 2023 on April 28, 2023, at 7:30 PM IST at the Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali. The match will be streamed live on Star Sports, Disney Hot Star Aps, and Jio Cinema. In this article, we will provide you with the PBKS vs LSG Dream11 team prediction, toss prediction, and the best IPL match prediction.

Match Details

  • Event: Indian Premier League 2023
  • Match: Punjab Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants
  • Type: IPL 38th Event
  • Date: 28 April 2023, 7:30 PM IST
  • Venue: Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali


The Punjab Kings and Lucknow Super Giants will battle it out in what promises to be an exciting encounter. Both teams have experienced players who can turn the game in their favor. The pitch is expected to favor the batters, and we can anticipate a high-scoring match.

PBKS Playing Squad:

  • Atharva Taide
  • Prabhsimran Singh
  • Matthew Short
  • Liam Livingstone
  • Sam Curran (c)
  • Jitesh Sharma (wk)
  • Harpreet Singh Bhatia
  • Shahrukh Khan
  • Harpreet Brar
  • Rahul Chahar
  • Arshdeep Singh

LSG Playing Squad:

  • KL Rahul (c)
  • Kyle Mayers
  • Deepak Hooda
  • Marcus Stoinis
  • Krunal Pandya
  • Nicholas Pooran (wk)
  • Ayush Badoni
  • Naveen-ul-Haq
  • Amit Mishra
  • Avesh Khan
  • Ravi Bishnoi

Winning Chances

According to our analysis, Lucknow Super Giants have a 55% chance of winning the match, while Punjab Kings have a 45% chance.

Toss Prediction

Winning or losing the toss has become an essential factor in IPL matches. The team that wins the toss usually chooses to bat first. As per our toss prediction, the team that wins the toss will opt to bat first.

PBKS vs LSG Dream11 Team Prediction

  • KL Rahul (c)
  • Nicholas Pooran (wk)
  • Kyle Mayers
  • Sam Curran
  • Marcus Stoinis
  • Krunal Pandya
  • Shahrukh Khan
  • Arshdeep Singh
  • Avesh Khan
  • Rahul Chahar
  • Ravi Bishnoi

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1: If PBKS win the toss and bowl first:

  • 6 Over Fancy Runs: 38 to 46
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Score: 142 to 171

Case 2: If LSG win the toss and bowl first:

  • 6 Over Powerplay Score: 42 to 50
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Runs: 132 to 163

In conclusion, we predict that Lucknow Super Giants will emerge victorious in this thrilling encounter. However, as with any game of cricket, anything can happen, and the match can swing either way.

Who will win PBKS vs LSG Indian Premier League 38th Today Match is: PBKS win or 20 P



Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League 38th Match Prediction

Punjab vs Lucknow IPL 38th Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 28 April 2023, 7:30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: