LSG vs GT: Match 30th: IPL T20 2023: Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure

Lucknow Super Giants cricket team will clash with Gujarat Titans In the 30th contest of Indian Premier League 2023 on 22 April 2023 at 3.30 PM at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow . IPL 2023 Today Match Prediction

Who will win this 30th big and exciting fixture to be held? This thing is still buried in the depths of the future. IPL Match Prediction 2023

LSG vs GT Today Match Prediction: IPL 30th Match Prediction

The 30th contest of Indian Premier League 2023 will be held on 22 April 2023 at 3.30 PM at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. Lucknow Super Giants will clash with Gujarat Titans. Here is our LSG vs GT Today Match Prediction for IPL 2023.

Match Details

  • Type: Indian Premier League 30th IPL Event – Lucknow Super Giants vs Gujarat Titans
  • Date: 22 April 2023 at 3.30 PM (Indian Time)
  • Venue: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
  • Live Streaming: Hot Star Disney Sports & Jio Cinema


The Lucknow Super Giants will go one-on-one against the Gujarat Titans in the 30th clash of the Indian Premier League 2023. The surface is likely to be made in favour of the batters for entertainment purposes. We can expect a high-scoring encounter in this match.

All the players of LSG – Lucknow Super Giants team are good and strong. They will use their experience and the conditions of this Indian Premier League cricket competition to perform very well. On the other hand, Gujarat Titans have got experienced players. GT players will be ready to make a good impact in this IPL competition.

LSG Playing Squads

  • KL Rahul (captain)
  • Kyle Mayers
  • Deepak Hooda
  • Marcus Stoinis
  • Krunal Pandya
  • Nicholas Pooran (wk)
  • Ayush Badoni
  • Naveen-ul-Haq
  • Avesh Khan
  • Yudhvir Singh Charak
  • Ravi Bishnoi

GT Playing Squads

  • Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
  • Shubman Gill
  • Sai Sudharsan
  • Hardik Pandya (captain)
  • Abhinav Manohar
  • David Miller
  • Rahul Tewatia
  • Rashid Khan
  • Alzarri Joseph
  • Mohammed Shami
  • Mohit Sharma

Winning Chances

According to our IPL 2023 Today Match Prediction, Gujarat Titans have a 60% chance to win this match, while Lucknow Super Giants have a 40% chance to win this match.

Toss Guess

In the outcome of every match of IPL 2023, winning or losing the toss has become an important part of the game. As we have seen many times in the previous matches, the team that wins the toss prefers to bat first. According to the toss prediction, the team which wins the toss will decide to bat first as it is easier to defend their score in Indian Premier League.

LSG vs GT Dream11 Team Prediction

If you’re looking to make a Dream11 team for this match, our suggestion would be to go with the following players:

  • Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
  • KL Rahul (captain)
  • Shubman Gill
  • Kyle Mayers
  • Marcus Stoinis
  • David Miller
  • Hardik Pandya
  • Rashid Khan
  • Mohammed Shami
  • Alzarri Joseph
  • Ravi Bishnoi

These are our LSG vs GT Dream11 Team Prediction suggestions based on our analysis of the players’ performance in previous matches and their current form.

In conclusion, our Today Match Prediction Raja Babu for IPL 30th Match Prediction is that Gujarat Titans have a better chance of winning this match. However, it’s important to remember that anything can happen in cricket.

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If LSG Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 37 to 45
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 122 to 151

Case 2:

  • If GT wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 40 to 48
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 132 to 161

Who will win LSG vs GT Indian Premier League 30th Today Match is: $$$$


Toss Prediction Indian Premier League 2023: Indian Premier League vs Indian Premier League 30th Match Prediction

Lucknow vs Gujarat IPL 30th Today Match Augury for Indian Premier League 2023 18 April 2023 at 3.30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: