Pak vs Afg 2nd T20 Match Prediction: Who Will Win Today? | Crikwin

Pak vs Afg 2nd T20 Match Prediction

On March 26, 2023, the second T20 match of the Afghanistan v Pakistan series will take place at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. This match follows the first T20 match which was won by Afghanistan by 6 wickets, with Mohammad Nabi giving a brilliant performance. Afghanistan has the intention of winning the second T20 match as well and taking the series.

Toss Prediction

According to the prediction made by India’s number one match tipper, Afghanistan is predicted to win the toss.

Score Prediction

IPL 2023 Toss Session Lambi pari Fancy Match Prediction

In the first innings, the team batting first could score between 32 to 41 runs in the powerplay of 6 overs depending on the pitch of the ground and the performance of the players. In the first innings of 20 overs, the score could range between 132 to 161 runs in the longer innings.

Previous Match Recap

In the first T20 match, no batsman playing for Pakistan could score more than twenty runs. Imad Wasim scored the highest with 18 runs. All three bowlers from Afghanistan, Fazlaq Farooqui, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, and Mohammad Nabi, dismissed two Pakistani batsmen each. Pakistan could not understand Afghanistan’s bowling, and the entire team scored only 92 runs in the allotted 20 overs. Afghanistan won the first match with ease thanks to Mohammad Nabi’s 38 runs.

Afghanistan’s Playing XI

The list of players playing for Afghanistan in the second T20 match could be as follows:

  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz (Wicket-keeper)
  • Ibrahim Zadran
  • Najibullah Zadran
  • Mohammad Nabi
  • Karim Janat
  • Azmatullah Omarzai
  • Gulbadin Naib
  • Rashid Khan (captain)
  • Mujeeb Ur Rahman
  • Fazalhaq Farooqi
  • Naveen-ul-Haq.

Pakistan’s Playing XI

The list of players playing for Pakistan in the second T20 match could be as follows:

  • Saim Ayub
  • Mohammad Haris
  • Abdullah Shafique
  • Tayyab Tahir
  • Shadab Khan (captain)
  • Azam Khan (Wicket Keeper)
  • Faheem Ashraf
  • Imad Wasim
  • Naseem Shah
  • Zaman Khan
  • Ihsanullah.

Match Prediction

According to past records of both teams’ players and current form, Afghanistan has a 60 percent chance of winning the match, while Pakistan has a 40 percent chance. Pakistan had a poor start to the series, and something new needed to be done in the second T20 match for them to come back in the series. Insanullah had taken two wickets in the beginning, but he was not supported by any other bowler. Saim Ayub is expected to perform well in the second T20 match. The Sharjah pitch is not ideal for batting, and hitting a six off the first ball is not easy.

Also read it:


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: