ISU vs PSZ, Match Eliminator, PSL T20 2023, Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure

The upcoming Eliminator clash between Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi in the Pakistan Super League 2023 is set to take place on March 16, 2023, at 7:30 PM Indian time, at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. Fans are eagerly anticipating this exciting fixture and wondering which team will emerge victorious. To help shed some light on the matter, we’ve analyzed past results and offer our prediction for this highly-anticipated match.

The ISU vs. PSZ Eliminator match is sure to be a thrilling contest, featuring some of the strongest players in the league. The Islamabad United team boasts an impressive roster of talented players, who will no doubt utilize their experience and skill to give a stellar performance in this PSL cricket competition. On the other hand, Peshawar Zalmi has its own share of experienced players who are determined to make an impact in the match.

The pitch at Gaddafi Stadium is expected to favor batters, which should lead to a high-scoring match. Both teams have the potential to put up big scores and showcase their skills in this must-watch fixture.

The ISU playing squad includes Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Hassan Nawaz, Sohaib Maqsood, Shadab Khan (c), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Hasan Ali, and Fazalhaq Farooqi. Meanwhile, the PSZ playing squad features Saim Ayub, Mohammad Haris, Tom Kohler-Cadmore (c), Haseebullah Khan (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, James Neesham, Aamer Jamal, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Khurram Shahzad, Salman Irshad, and Sufiyan Muqeem.

Based on our analysis, Peshawar Zalmi has a 60% chance of winning this match, while Islamabad United has a 40% chance of victory. However, as with any match, there are no guarantees, and anything can happen on the day.

In conclusion, the ISU vs. PSZ Eliminator match is shaping up to be an enthralling battle between two of the best teams in the Pakistan Super League. Fans can catch all the action live on Sonly Liv and FANCode Mobile Apps.

Islamabad United (ISU) vs Peshawar Zalmi (PSZ) Eliminator PSL T20 cricket match prediction 100% Sure Free Latest Accurate Updates Pakistan Super League Astrology – Crikwin

6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Prediction

Case 1:

    • If ISU Win the toss & Bowl First then:
      6 Over Fanci Runs is: 37 to 43
      20 Over Lambi Pari score is: 142 to 175

Case 2:

  • If PSZ wins the toss & Bowl First then:
    6 Over Power play Score is: 41 to 50
    20 Over Lambi Pari Runs is: 132 to 165

Who will win ISU vs PSZ Pakistan Super League Eliminator Today Match is: $$$$


Toss Prediction Pakistan Super League 2023: Pakistan Super League vs Pakistan Super League Eliminator Match Prediction

Islamabad vs Peshawar PSL Eliminator Today Match Augury for Pakistan Super League 2023 16 March 2023 at 7:30 PM Match Prediction Dream11 Team Guess

Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you : Tomorrow Yesterday Match Prediction

PSL T20 Paid Match Prediction Tips Screenshot 4

Yesterday Paid Match Reports Screenshot Last Match Paid Report Screenshot for you PSL T20 Match Prediction paid report screenshot

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: