QTG vs KRK, Match 22, PSL T20 2023, Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure

Quetta Gladiators vs Karachi Kings: PSL 2023 Match 22 Prediction

On March 5, 2023, the Quetta Gladiators will take on the Karachi Kings in the 22nd match of the Pakistan Super League 2023. The highly anticipated game will be held at the Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi at 7:30 PM (Indian Time).

Match Details

  • Type: Pakistan Super League 22 PSL Event – Quetta Gladiators vs Karachi Kings
  • Date: 5 March 2023 at 7:30 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi
  • Live Streaming: Sonly Liv and FANCode Mobile Apps


Both teams have a strong lineup, with experienced players who are expected to put up a good fight in this PSL cricket competition. The Quetta Gladiators will be relying on their players’ experience and familiarity with the tournament’s conditions to perform well. Meanwhile, the Karachi Kings have got some skilled and experienced players who will be determined to make a significant impact in this PSL competition.

Pitch Report

The surface is likely to be made in favour of the batters for entertainment purposes. We can expect a high-scoring encounter in this match.


Quetta Gladiators Playing Squad:

  • Yasir Khan
  • Martin Guptill
  • Will Smeed
  • Mohammad Hafeez
  • Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk)
  • Iftikhar Ahmed
  • Mohammad Nawaz
  • Odean Smith
  • Umaid Asif
  • Naseem Shah
  • Naveen-ul-Haq

Karachi Kings Playing Squad:

  • Matthew Wade
  • Adam Rossington (wk)
  • Tayyab Tahir
  • Shoaib Malik
  • Irfan Khan
  • Imad Wasim (c)
  • Ben Cutting
  • Aamer Yamin
  • Mohammad Amir
  • Tabraiz Shamsi
  • Akif Javed

Winning Chances

According to our match prediction, the Quetta Gladiators have a 60% chance of winning this match, while the Karachi Kings have a 40% chance of winning.

Toss Guess

Winning or losing the toss has become an important part of the game in PSL 2023. As we have seen in previous matches, the team that wins the toss often prefers to bat first. According to our toss prediction, the team that wins the toss will choose to bat first, as it is easier to defend their score in the Pakistan Super League.

Dream11 Team Prediction

  • For those interested in fantasy cricket, we predict that the 6 over session and 20 over Lambi Pari fancy probable score for the match will be:
    Case 1: If QTG Win the Toss & Bowl First
  • 6 Over Fanci Runs: 40-49
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari score: 133-169
    Case 2: If KRK Wins the Toss & Bowl First
  • 6 Over Power play Score: 39-45
  • 20 Over Lambi Pari Runs: 138-172


This is sure to be an exciting match, with both teams having their strengths and weaknesses. Stay tuned to find out which team emerges victorious in this PSL 2023 match. To stay updated on cricket news, follow us on our social media channels:


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: