LHQ vs QTG 18th PSL T20 2023 Cricket Match Prediction 100% Sure

Lahore Qalandars vs. Quetta Gladiators: Who Will Win the 18th Match of Pakistan Super League 2023?

The 18th match of Pakistan Super League 2023 will feature a clash between Lahore Qalandars and Quetta Gladiators on 2 March 2023 at 7:30 PM at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. The question on everyone’s mind is which team will come out on top.

Match Details:

  • Type: Pakistan Super League 18th PSL Event – Lahore Qalandars vs. Quetta Gladiators
  • Date: 2 March 2023 at 7:30 PM [Indian Time]
  • Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
  • Live Streaming: Sonly Liv and FANCode Mobile Apps


Lahore Qalandars and Quetta Gladiators will face off in the 18th clash of the Pakistan Super League 2023. Both teams have experienced players, and it will be interesting to see who can utilize their strengths to perform well in this cricket competition.

Pitch Report:

The surface is expected to favor the batters, and we can expect a high-scoring match.

Playing Squads:

Lahore Qalandars: Fakhar Zaman, Mirza Tahir Baig, Abdullah Shafique, Sam Billings (wk), Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi (c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan

Quetta Gladiators: Jason Roy, Martin Guptill, Will Smeed, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Odean Smith, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah, Aimal Khan

Winning Chances:

Based on previous results, Lahore Qalandars has a 55% chance of winning this match, while Quetta Gladiators have a 45% chance.

Toss Prediction:

In PSL 2023, winning the toss has become an important part of the game. The team that wins the toss usually prefers to bat first, as it is easier to defend their score in Pakistan Super League.

Dream11 Team Prediction:

Lahore Qalandars (LHQ) vs. Quetta Gladiators (QTG) 18th PSL T20 cricket match prediction is available on our website. We also provide 6 over session and 20 over lambi pari fancy probable score prediction.

Who will win LHQ vs QTG Pakistan Super League 18th Today Match is: QUETTA win or 20 P


With both teams having talented players, it is difficult to predict the winner of this match. However, based on previous results and team performances, Lahore Qalandars have a slight edge over Quetta Gladiators. Tune in on 2 March 2023 at 7:30 PM to find out who will come out on top.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: